As a technology professional, you need to keep your skills up-to-date and sharp.
The problem with most video training is that the instructors are boring or the content of the videos is too basic for experienced professionals.
This has brought the competition between people to a whole new level. Everyone is always looking to be the best in their field since that is what the market is demanding.
Everyone has to polish their skills and that does not leave a person much time at hand to do some other essential tasks, like learning about a new thing.
So, learning from anywhere, aka, online learning, you can acquire the knowledge of many new things with ease.
This is why platforms like Pluralsight and CNT Nuggets are at war, and that’s exactly what we’ll be discussing today.
This article will cover the following in detail-
- An overview of both the platforms.
- Features the platforms offer.
- The main courses you will find.
- Which platform offers a better ease of usage?
- The customer services that have been provided by both the software.
- Reviews from customers the platforms have achieved.
- The cost at which the platforms can be used.
Try out these amazing platforms with their useful features to acquire thorough technical knowledge.
Overview: CBT Nuggets vs Pluralsight – What is better?
So which one is better? Let’s break it all down.
Lessons: The videos on CBT Nuggets are excellent and concise; but, you cannot take quick and easy notes, therefore Pluralsight takes the cake when it comes to lessons.
Testing: Pluralsight’s testing technologies are superior, providing thorough feedback on each of your responses.
Prices: In the long run, CBT Nuggets is far more expensive than Pluralsight, so if you’re trying to save money, Pluralsight is the way to go.
Both CBT Nuggets and Pluralsight offer excellent, clear, and clean interfaces, however, CBT Nuggets are significantly easier to use and have a more appealing color scheme.
My Opinion Which One Is Better – CBT Nuggets vs Pluralsight?
There are two different platforms. Nuggets of CBT Pluralsight. There is only one conclusion. I will definitely say Pluralsight after taking a few courses on both CBT Nuggets and Pluralsight and making the most of all the capabilities.
Pluralsight outperformed CBT Nuggets in every way, including virtual laboratories, playlists, and usage reporting in addition to their in-demand courses.
Pluralsight, for example, provided comparable features under various names that were fluid and simple to use. Pluralsight’s ease of use, for example, was astounding to me.
The Main Differences Between CBT Nuggets And Pluralsight
CBT Nuggets offers laboratories in addition to video sessions, but Pluralsight encourages you to conduct your own research.
Pluralsight has a more document-based learning system in place, whereas CBT Nuggets has a more video-based learning system in place.
CBT Nuggets features lengthier and more in-depth video courses that provide more knowledge, whereas Pluralsight has shorter sessions that are more convenient for individuals who seek rapid information bites.
CBT Nuggets is an on-demand platform, which might make scheduling time for learning challenges, whereas Pluralsight provides a more casual approach to learning and using their tools.
If you need help with anything related to their program, CBT Nuggets provides a live chat setting as well as other options at your disposal, however, Pluralsight doesn’t have very concise customer care.
CBT Nuggets offers a limited number of courses, but Pluralsight offers a vast choice of options.
CBT Nuggets has a very clear layout, but Pluralsight includes all of their lessons in one large list that might be difficult to navigate.
Pluralsight provides courses taught by industry specialists, but CBT Nuggets lacks this consistency.
Pluralsight certificates | CBT Nuggets vs Pluralsight
As previously said, Pluralsight enjoys a strong reputation, with numerous well-known firms as clients who use the platform to teach their personnel on a regular basis.
Pluralsight, on the other hand, is not an approved educational institution. This means that most colleges will not recognize their certificates as college credits, but potential employers may recognize the work you put forward to complete Pluralsight’s training courses.
From the perspective of the job market, organizations are looking for experts and potential candidates who are technically qualified and prepared to fulfill the many demands of a typical day at the office.
Unlike traditional diplomas, which may not always provide this assurance. In the recruitment process, MOOC credentials such as those from Pluralsight are increasingly being utilized as evidence of these abilities. By doing so, employers can get a good idea of the applicant’s abilities and dedication.
The company, although not an approved educational institution, is authorized to assist you in preparing for some continuing education programs, such as:
Computer Technology Industry Association (CompTIA): For experts who are interested in troubleshooting and problem solving a wide array of issues, from networking and operating systems to mobile devices and security. Pluralsight offers courses that can be used to fulfill the requirements of their CEU (continuing education credits) program.
PMI: The Project Management Institute administers the Project Management Professional (PMP) exam, which is a globally recognized professional certification for project managers. Pluralsight provides material that can be used to earn PDUs (Personal Development Units) through their programs.
ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library): ITIL is a body of knowledge and best practices for efficient IT Service Management. Pluralsight courses can be used to get ITIL certification points.
ISACA (Information Systems Audit and Control Association) is an independent, non-profit global association dedicated to the development, adoption, and use of globally accepted information system (IS) knowledge and practices. ISACA is a member of the International Information Systems Audit and Control Association (IISACA). Certificates of completion for Pluralsight courses are accepted as CPE credits by organizations that accept Pluralsight courses.
Features of CBT Nuggets Vs Pluralsight
Features of CBT Nuggets
- Projects- students are given a chance to display their skill acquisition regarding technology using these projects.
- Comprehension checks- one is capable of testing content retention and using assessments to assess a learner’s comprehension.
- Portals for management- tracking a student’s progress.
- Libraries that are full of content- using standard content as a part of the curriculum.
- Video content- content can be understood better with visualization so, video content is always a bonus point.
- Learner Management- Organize your team into custom groups, assign learning based on specific learning needs, and easily track their progress. This enables businesses to manage learners, start providing completion certificates, track usage, manage quizzes, and more from a centralised platform.
- EfficientTraining- It enables educators to assign training and form learner groups based on a variety of criteria, including project, region, and team.
Features of Pluralsight
- Certified practice tests– tests and quizzes are created to test your understanding of the knowledge.
- Projects- students can demonstrate their technical skill acquisition through these projects.
- Learning paths- courses are created by astoundingly impressive professors or people.
- Analysis of skill gap- here, skills are highlighted that need improvement or that can be better.
- Recommended course engines- courses are recommended based on the results acquired from skill assessments.
- Variety of Customization- Pluralsight can be customised to meet the needs of freelancers, small businesses, and enterprises. The learning management system (LMS) provides businesses with a thorough library of high-quality educational and development courses.
- Monthly Subscription-All you have to do is pay a monthly fee to gain access to the extensive LMS archive.
Main Courses CBT Nuggets Vs Pluralsight
Courses at CBT Nuggets
- Getting Started In IT
Ease Of Use – CBT Nuggets Vs Pluralsight
The interface is quite user-friendly. Also, the best thing about this platform is that it can be used from the comfort of your couch using any device you would like. Plus, the videos do not take too long.
This helps you complete a lesson in a break at work or in your classroom. It gives a thorough understanding of technical topics, so this makes an amazing platform to give your career a boost.
Pluralsight is pretty user-friendly with an interface just like that. They also offer channels that will organize your journey on the platform.
The journey is composed of nothing but your custom videos and courses you took part in.
Another great thing that makes this platform amazing is how it has a skill profile where your progress is recorded and set an avatar along with connecting profiles from your social media.
Both the platforms provide a good deal of usage, but Pluralsight seems to have won this round!
Therefore, when it comes to customer support, I declare CBT Nuggets as the winner. They’re not only credited for their rapid response but also their live chat support, embedded support form, and a colossal help center.
One such aspect is skill IQ. Talent IQ allows you to perform a skill assessment to determine where you should begin on your specific learning path, so you don’t spend time on what you already know.
Then there’s Role IQ, which compares your skill level to the profession you wish to train for. You can see precisely where you are in relation to where you want to be, what your next actions should be, and how much progress you are making.
CBT Nuggets, on the other hand, provides a slew of appealing features.
We appreciate its accountability coaching, which adds a personal touch to the learning process and keeps the student on track.
On the surface, Pluralsight and CBT appear to have a lot in common. Specifically, how well adapted they are to encouraging students to actually grow their abilities, rather than simply providing course videos to view that may not necessarily engage or increase the students’ skills.
We would say that the inclusion of hands-on practice in virtual laboratories is the greatest and most reasonable component of any online learning platform in the field of IT. That way, you can work on your software code and watch how it turns out.
This critical feature is available in both Pluralsight and CBT Nuggets (albeit it is not referred to as virtual laboratories in Pluralsight).
When it comes to teacher quality, both platforms are excellent in their own right. As a result, before selecting your winner in this area, you should understand what sort of learner you are.
CBT Nuggets provides a more casual approach to learning. Consider the teachers on CBT Nuggets to be your friends or coworkers. When you watch these courses, you’ll feel as if you’re conversing with a buddy, making the platform feel more personable than Pluralsight.
Pluralsight’s teachers, on the other hand, are experts with decades of expertise in their respective professions. However, the delivery style of Pluralsight courses is more formal.
Pluralsight learning feels a little “stiffer” and more conventional, with a professor lecturing a classroom. It certainly seems like you’re in a classroom listening to these lectures, which may be a little dull for certain students. On the other hand, some students like this sort of learning.
Customer Reviews at CBT Nuggets vs Pluralsight
Customer Reviews at CBT Nuggets
Many positive feedbacks were given by the customers of CBT Nuggets. One of them has been composed by Alex F where he discusses how amazingly CBT Nuggets has performed.
He says that many of the lessons are divided into little segments that aids in not overwhelming a student.
The good thing is that since the videos run for a short time, you can move through a lesson between your meetings if you are a working man/woman or between your classes if you are a student.
Each segment has been made to tackle a concept or sometimes, two. Learning multiple skills using different courses has become easier too.
Main Differences Between CBT Nuggets vs Pluralsight
The main differences between CBT Nuggets vs Pluralsight are:
- CBT Nuggets is an on-demand platform, making it harder to schedule time for learning, whereas Pluralsight takes a more laid-back approach to learning and using their tools.
- CBT Nuggets has a limited number of courses to choose from, whereas Pluralsight provides a large number of options.
- Pluralsight has a more document-based learning system in place, with minimal video courses, whereas CBT Nuggets has a more video-based learning system in place.
- Pluralsight has shorter lessons, making it easier for those who want rapid information bites. CBT Nuggets has lengthier and more in-depth video lessons, giving you more information, but Pluralsight has fewer lessons, making it simpler for people who want quick information bites.
- CBT Nuggets offers laboratories in addition to video sessions, but Pluralsight encourages you to conduct your own research.
- If you need help with anything related to the CBT Nuggets program, you may use their live chat feature, as well as other options, however, Pluralsight’s customer care isn’t particularly clear.
- Pluralsight’s lessons are all in one big list, which might be tough to navigate. CBT Nuggets is more clearly laid out.
- Pluralsight offers courses taught by industry experts, whereas CBT Nuggets lacks that consistency.
Pricing at CBT Nuggets vs Pluralsight
Pricing at CBT Nuggets
- For individual use.
- You can get this for $59.00 per user and per month.
- For individual use.
- You can get this plan for $599.00 per user and month.
- You will have to call the platform to discuss the price of this plan.
- 2 or more people can use this platform.
Pricing at Pluralsight
- Pay $29.00 per month to use this plan.
- You can get this pack for $299.00 per year.
- It works out to be $24.91 per month.
- You can get this package deal at $449.00 per year.
- It works out to be $37.41 each month.
As you can see, Pluralsight is a lot cheaper compared to CNT Nuggets. So, the winner under this category is Pluralsight.
Usability: Cbt nuggets vs Pluralsight
Pluralsight’s interface is incredibly user-friendly and intuitive. It’s really hands-on, and its cloud labs allow you to practice applying your IT skills to real-world problems while receiving helpful feedback.
Pluralsight also has smartphone and TV apps, as well as offline course material, so accessibility is never an issue. We really enjoy the course conversations, which provide a new dimension to your learning.
CBT Nuggets is also simple to grasp, as it employs a variety of teaching methods.
Thanks to offline viewing, you get intriguing videos that you may watch at any moment. These movies are brief, to-the-point, and simple to follow.
Then there are virtual labs, which allow you to run your own software to imitate real-world scenarios.
Pluralsight Vs CBT Nuggets (Pros & Cons)
1. You receive access to a course catalogue with low monthly fees.
2. The courses are of excellent quality and contain advanced material. These courses will teach you the skills necessary to land a successful career in a competitive economy.
3. This website also offers an exam at the end of the course to ensure that you have grasped the material. You will be granted a certificate of completion if you are able to pass this graded assignment. It’s something you can put in your portfolio.
4. Pluralsight also offers the option of learning from the convenience of your mobile device. The mobile app is very interactive and provides a similar experience to the web-based platform. You may now learn whenever and wherever you choose.
5. If you have a problem, you can contact customer service via email or phone.
6. The nicest part about online learning is that you may take a course as many times as you need until you understand the topics. This is not like a regular classroom, where if you miss something, you are on your own.
1. The topics discussed are quite complex and in-depth. Beginners will find it challenging to grasp the fundamentals as a result of this. If you’re a novice learning a new talent, you should look for a website that’s a little more user-friendly. However, if you need a refresher, Pluralsight is a great place to start.
CBT Nuggets Pros:
1. This web-based platform allows you to watch video demonstrations of the topic you’d like to discuss.
2. You may put your knowledge to the test in virtual labs.
3. This video learning platform covers a wide range of topics, including networking, security, and much more.
4. The instructors who teach the courses on this website are some of the best industrialists who are well-versed in the issues that face the industry today.
5. There are quizzes and tests to ensure that you understand the fundamental concepts of the subject.
CBT Nuggets Cons:
- You might come upon a course that is the greatest out there, taught by incredible educators, every now and then. Other times, you may come across one that is dull and does not provide you with the information you seek.
Who is The Winner Between CBT Nuggets Vs Pluralsight?
Two distinct platforms. Nuggets of CBT. Pluralsight. Only one conclusion. After taking a few courses on both CBT Nuggets and Pluralsight and making the most of all the features, I have to say Pluralsight.
Pluralsight outperformed CBT Nuggets in every category, including virtual labs, playlists, and usage reporting in addition to their in-demand courses.
Pluralsight, for example, had similar features under different names that were smooth and easy to navigate. Pluralsight’s ease of use, on the other hand, was spectacular to me. Also, Pluralsight’s A-class level experts helped me learn Java, cloud computing, Web API, and many other complex concepts in a much easier way.
A few other features, such as Skill IQ and Role IQ, are also well-programmed, making it easier for new users to choose an appropriate learning path.
Puralsight Real Customer Testimonials
- Pluralsight Alternatives
- Pluralsight Courses
- BestMyTest – TOEFL Preparation
- Pluralsight Discount
- Udemy Online Course Platform
- Tony Robbins Promo Codes
- Master of Project Academy Promo Codes
FAQs | CBT Nuggets vs Pluralsight | How much is a CBT Nuggets And Pluralsight subscription?
💁 Can I get a risk-free free trial without entering my credit card details?
You'll get a risk free trial without entering your credit card credentials on Pluralsight. However, a free trial is available in CBT Nuggets but you're supposed to provide your credit card details.
🙋♂️ I'm a working professional in the field of coding and technology. I want to master my coding skills and want to keep pace with recent developments. Which platform should I choose?
If you're a professional, I'll recommend you Pluralsight because along with intermediate and expert courses, you can develop a career plan and attend webinars, Events, and workshops tailor-made for working professionals.
🙆 Will I get on-call support for Pluralsight (or CBT Nuggets)?
You'll get a toll-free helpline for CBT Nuggets but on-call support is currently unavailable as far as Pluralsight is concerned.
✅ Do you get certificates from Pluralsight?
Yes, you get a certificate of completion after 100% completion of your course. Pluralsight does not have any self-assessment tests.
⁉️ What does CBT Nuggets stand for?
It stands for CBT=computer based training. Nuggets=short videos usually 30-60 mins long.
👩🦱 Which among the two CBT Nuggets and Pluralsight is best?
Both are the same with respect to ratings but Pluralsight is ranked high and is preferred by many IT Professionals. When it comes to technical courses and projects, Pluralsight is mentioned to have more projects than CBT nuggets
👍 Which is better CBT Nuggets or Pluralsight?
CBT Nuggets offers longer, in-depth video lessons that give you more information, while Pluralsight offers shorter lessons to make it easier for those who want to get information quickly. CBT Nuggets offers labs in addition to your video lessons while encouraging you to do your own research using Pluralsight.
🤝 Is CBT Nuggets worth the money?
CCENT / CCNA CBT Nuggets courses are great when you need a basic understanding of what a particular concept is and how it applies to the real world. However, the course does not go into the depth of detail required to pass the exam.
🤗 Is Pluralsight worth it 2021?
If you're looking for a quick answer on whether Pluralsight is worth it, our general answer is yes. It's a very high-quality educational platform that is available for a very affordable monthly fee. However, depending on your needs, this may be the platform for you or maybe another one is more suitable.
🧐 How good are Pluralsight courses?
The high-quality Pluralsight content courses created by Pluralsight are produced in-house, which means they are high-quality videos with clear audio. All instructors are subject matter experts, so you'll get great study material from people who know what they're doing.
🥳. How much is CBT Nuggets per month?
Today our monthly subscription is $ 59 or $ 599 per year. We have made great strides in the past few years. We're adding virtual labs, video quizzes, and opening up the student community.
😀 Is CBT Nuggets any good?
CBTnuggets is affordable, flexible, and offers many different courses to help you learn multiple certifications. If you work quickly, you can get a certificate within a few months. I highly recommend it. Yes, I would recommend this program to a friend.
Conclusion | CBT Nuggets vs Pluralsight 2022– What is better than Pluralsight?
There are a lot of things to consider before making a decision. And here too, we cannot blindly make a decision.
So, it is suggested that you keep in mind things that you are looking for and then, move forward to picking aside.
Keep in mind that along with the advantages, the disadvantages also play a huge role. Many advantages with many disadvantages do not have a pretty combo.
Also, remember what exactly you are looking for and the benefits you might acquire in the platform.