Looking for an unbiased WhizLabs AWS Review? I’ve got you covered. In this review I will discuss if WhizLabs AWS is worth it and whether you should give it a try.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam is one of the most important exams for IT professionals. It is a tough exam to crack and requires you to have in-depth knowledge about various topics related to Amazon Web Services (AWS).
The best way to prepare for this challenging exam is through Whizlabs’ AWS CSAA online course. This course will help you learn all the concepts that are required by you to pass the AWS CSAA certification exam.
By going through this comprehensive training, not only will your chances of passing increase but also your overall understanding on various cloud computing concepts will improve significantly.
To make sure that students clear their exams with flying colors, Whizlabs offers you with a 100% money back guarantee if you fail in any attempt even after following our study guide and practice tests religiously.
They encourage students to take as many attempts as necessary until they finally succeed in clearing their desired certifications!
In this post I will share my detailed review about WhizLabs AWS Course, here I will cover:
- What is AWS CSAA?
- Is Whizlabs good for AWS?
- What domains are covered by AWS exam?
- Why you choose Whizlabs?’
- And much more…
Whizlabs AWS Review 2022: Is Whizlabs Good For AWS?
Whizlabs AWS CSAA online course is recommended to cover the objectives of the AWS CSAA exam for the preparation.
If you really want to pass the AWS CSAA exam on the first attempt and get ahead in your career, keep reading to get more details of Whizlabs AWS CSAA online course; let’s start with the important features of the course.
Salient Features of the Whizlabs AWS CSAA Online Course
Whizlabs AWS CSAA online course is recommended because it covers all the objectives for the AWS CSAA exam’s preparation.
If you really want to pass the AWS CSAA exam on the first attempt and get ahead in your career, keep reading to get more details of the Whizlabs AWS CSAA online course, let’s start with the key features of the course.
Whizlabs AWS CSAA online course is meant for those who are preparing for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam and are aspired to pass the exam on the first attempt.
Whizlabs offers high-quality training videos at affordable prices so you won’t have to spend much on certification preparation. Now we’ll have a look at the important features of the AWS CSAA training course.
So, these are the important features of the Whizlabs AWS CSAA training course, But do you know enough about the AWS CSAA exam, do you know whether this certification is right for you or not?
First, let’s have an overview of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam as it is Very important for you to have the complete details about this exam before you plan to go for it.
An Overview of AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam is meant for AWS Solutions Architects who have the skills and expertise to design and deploy reliable, scalable, fault-tolerant, and cost-effective business solutions on the AWS platform
Here is how this AWS Solutions Architect Associate certification is beneficial to anyone.
- It recognizes and demonstrates the skills of AWS solutions architect to design and deploy robust and secure applications
- It helps to identify and define a solution based on the customer requirements with the use of architectural design principles
- It guides you to guidance to implement the best AWS practices in the organization during the lifecycle of the project
Recommended Knowledge for AWS CSAA Exam
There are no strict requirements to sit in the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam but AWS itself gives some recommendations. The following points mention the recommended knowledge that a candidate should have to sit in the AWS CSAA exam.
- Real-time experience of using compute, storage, database, and networking services
- Hands-on experience in deploying and managing AWS services
- Capability to define the technical requirements to design an application based on AWS
- Capability to identify which AWS services will fulfill the given technical requirement
- Good understanding of the basic architectural principles to build an application on the AWS platform.
- Understanding of best AWS practices to build reliable and secure applications in AWS cloud
- Knowledge of AWS global infrastructure and network technologies related to AWS
- Good understanding of security tools and features provided by AWS and how they are related to the
- traditional services
Basic Information About the AWS CSAA Exam
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate is an associate-level exam where you will have to answer given multiple choice and multiple answer questions.
Although the number of questions is not fixed in the exam, you will get 130 minutes to complete the exam.
The exam fee for the AWS CSAA exam is 150 USD while the exam is available in different languages such as English, Korean, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese.
So, it’s an overview of the AWS CSAA exam as given on the official website. You should know all these details before you start your preparation for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam.
Is the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam for you?
Every certification exam is not for everyone, so this is the absolute question of whether the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam is for you? Is this exam intended for solutions architects only or others can also give this exam?
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam is intended but not limited to the AWS Solutions Architect role. Anyone who is planning to take a professional level or specialty level exam can also take the AWS CSAA exam first.
It means, apart from architects, developers, administrators, big data professionals, networking professionals, and cloud security professionals can also take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam.
Besides, anyone who aspires to start or build a career in AWS can also take the AWS CSAA exam.
Important Topics for the AWS Solutions Architect Associate Exam
It covers the topics on defining, designing, and deploying resilient, operationally excellent, performant, secure, and cost-effective architectures for AWS-based systems and applications.
It covers the topics on defining, designing, and deploying resilient, operationally-excellent, performant, secure, and cost-effective architectures for AWS-based systems and applications.
Here is the list of important topics for the exam that you need to cover to get fully prepared for the AWS Solutions Architect Associate exam.
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Additional Key Services
Whizlabs AWS CSAA Online Course with respect to AWS CSAA Exam
Whizlabs, with the aim of helping candidates in getting certified in the first attempt, provides best-in-industry training courses.
Whizlabs AWS CSAA online course is completely focused on the exam objectives and for this, it covers all the topics and subtopics that cover all domains mentioned in the exam blueprint.
Whizlabs online course for the AWS CSAA exam consists of 14 hours and 36 minutes of training videos covering all the topics that are required for the exam preparation.
Also, you get hands-on labs along with videos on some miscellaneous topics that will be helpful during your AWS CSAA exam preparation.
Let’s find the details of the Whizlabs AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate online course in terms of topics covered for the AWS CSAA exam preparation:
Introduction to AWS – To get you familiar with the AWS, instructor, and course, the Introduction to AWS section includes the videos:
- Welcome to the course
- About the instructor
- Why cloud computing?
- Why AWS?
- Overview of AWS services
- Future of AWS
Getting Started with AWS – After getting introduced to AWS, you can get started with the AWS platform. In getting started with the AWS section, there are videos on:
- Overview of the CSAA exam
- Overview of the course
- Setting up free-tier AWS account
- Getting familiar with AWS console
Identity and Access Management (IAM) – In the Identity and Access Management (IAM), you will get familiar with IAM-related topics and subtopics. In this section, you will find videos on:
- Introduction to IAM
- Getting started with IAM
- IAM users and groups
- IAM policies
- IAM roles
- IAM best practices
You will also find a summary on the topic with exam tips and advanced IAM topics.
Check here: An Introduction to Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Simple Storage Service (S3): In the Simple Storage Service (S3) section, you will get familiar with S3 related topics and subtopics. In this section, you will find videos on:
- Introduction to S3
- Fundamentals of S3
- Object Storage vs Block Storage
- Getting started with S3
- Server Access Logging and Object-level Logging
- Static Website Hosting
- Tags, Transfer Acceleration, and Multipart Upload
- Requester Pays
- Permissions – Bucket Policy and ACL
- Object Lifecycle Management
- Cross-Region Replication
- Analytics, Metrics, and Inventory
- Storage Classes
- Select Form
You will also find a summary on the topic along with exam tips, advanced S3 topics, and S3 best practices.
EC2 & EBS – Under EC2 and EBS section, you will find several videos on the following topics:
- Creating an EC2 – Part I
- Creating an EC2 – Part II
- Creating an EC2 – Part III
- Managing the EC2 Instance
- AMI- Image and bundle Task
- EBS volume, Snapshots
- Instance store and placement groups
- Launching instance using launch template
You will also find a summary on the topic along with “how to connect to EC2 instance from Mac”.
ELB & Autoscaling – The section ELB and Autoscaling consist of the videos on the following topics:
- Application Load Balancing – Demo
- Network Load Balancing – Demo
- Classic Load Balancing – Notes
- Autoscaling – Launch configuration and autoscaling group
- Autoscaling – Demo
- Autoscaling – Scheduled scaling demo
- Autoscaling – Lifecycle of EC2 instance and lifecycle hooks
- Autoscaling – EC2 instance termination logic
And at the end, you will find the summary of the topic.
Cloudwatch – In the Cloudwatch section, you will find the videos on the following topics:
- Dashboards and Alarms
- ELB monitoring
- EBS monitoring
- EC2 custom metrics monitoring
Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) – In the VPC section, you will find the videos on the following topics:
- Introduction: Basics and diagrams
- Setting up the VPC – Demo
- VPC Wizard
- NAT Instance vs NAT Gateway
- VPC Peering and VPC Endpoints
- VPC flow logs
- VPN – Virtual private gateway and customer gateway
Databases – In the database section you will have a detailed understanding of the various databases. In this section, you will find videos on the following topics:
- RDS – Creating an RDS Instance
- RDS – Multi-AZ Deployment
- RDS – Read Replicas
- RDS – Multi-AZ vs Read Replicas
- RDS – RTO and RPO
- RDS – Connecting to RDS instance via the workbench
- DynamoDB – SQL vs noSQL
- DynamoDB – Tables, Item, Attributes, and indexes
- DynamoDB – Global Secondary Index vs Local Secondary Index
- DynamoDB – Read Consistency and Throughput Capacity
- DynamoDB – Autoscaling
- DynamoDB – Encryption
- DynamoDB – Query vs Scan
- DynamoDB – DynamoDB Streams
- DynamoDB – DynamoDB Accelerator
- DynamoDB – Partitioning
Route 53 – In the Route 53 section, you will find the videos on the following topics:
- Registering a Domain
- Simple Routing Policy – Demo
- Weighted Routing Policy – Demo
- Latency Routing Policy – Demo
- Geographical Routing Policy – Demo
- Failover Routing Policy – Demo
- Multivalue Answer Routing Policy – Demo
Additional Key Services – The course also covers additional key services of AWS. You will find the videos on the following topics:
- Storage Gateway
- Direct Connect
- Elastic Search
- AWS Lambda
- Config + Lab
- Trusted Advisor
- WAF and Shield
Miscellaneous Topics – There are few other videos on additional topics in the course. In this section, you will find the videos on:
- Resource grouping
- Reserved instances discount sharing
So, the Whizlabs AWS CSAA video course covers all the topics that you need to learn for your AWS CSAA exam. Not only this, but with hands-on labs you can also get practical, real-time experience, and get fully prepared for the certification exam.
Whizlabs Customer Support and Expert Support
There is no match for the customer service provided by Whizlabs; whether it be customer support or expert support. You get 24/7 customer and expert support when you purchase the Whizlabs AWS CSAA video course or any other product.
The customer support staff itself helps you reach the experts who resolve all the technical queries related to AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam.
Here is how you can reach the Whizlabs Support Team:
- The quickest and easiest way to reach customer support is the LiveChat option. Just submit your query and someone from the team will reach you in no time.
- You can also submit your query in Whizlabs Helpdesk or directly send a mail to [email protected] and you get a response within 24 business hours.
- Another quick way to get connected with the support staff is the social channels. You can send a message on the company page on Facebook or Twitter, and the customer support executive will get back to you.
Whenever you purchase any product or service online, you may be concerned about the post-service. This is not the point of worry in the case of Whizlabs.
The company works with the aim of customer satisfaction and the team is doing well in this aspect. Whizlabs customer service is really appreciated.
Whizlabs experts are also active in the discussion forum. So, if you have any query/doubt related to the exam or the course, you can submit it in the Whizlabs Forum and it will be resolved by the industry experts.
- Master of Project Academy Review
- Reseller Club Hosting Honest Review
- Simpliv Review
- Ginger Software Coupon
FAQs About Whizlabs AWS Review
🙋♀️Is Whizlabs good for AWS?
It is advisable to use Whizlabs if you are looking for an affordable and useful career option. Apart from these, the users have also realized the positive and great environment it offers for the preparation. The average rating of Whizlabs is 4 out of 5.
🤷♂️What is Whizlabs?
Whizlabs is leader in online training services. Online training courses like Cloud Computing, JAVA, Project Management, Linux, Agile, Blockchain and CCNA are some of the popular names.
Conclusion| Whizlabs AWS Review 2022: Are Whizlabs Any Good?
In this review, I have tried to share the maximum knowledge about the AWS CSAA certification and exam.
For all those who aspire to become AWS Certified Solutions Architects, Whizlabs AWS CSAA online course is highly recommended, as I have myself done thorough research on this training platform, and no one can overlook their more than 20 years of training experience and those more than 3 million professionals who became certified from Whizlabs and got ahead in their carriers.
Once you have prepared through the AWS CSAA video course, you should check your level of preparation with the Whizlabs best-in-industry AWS CSAA practice tests.
You will find their practice tests in the same pattern and with similar questions as that of the real exam. It will make you confident enough and thus you’ll be fully prepared for the real exam.
Whizlabs AWS CSAA Online course and practice tests together constitute the complete AWS CSAA training course. It’s the one-step solution to pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam.
So, take the right decision and become an AWS Certified Solutions Architect since now you know what’s right for you with our Whizlabs AWS CSAA Course Review With Coupon Codes given here!